Elham is situated on the main road between Canterbury and Folkestone.
Only 10 Minutes from the Channel Tunnel
20 minutes from Ashford International
Canterbury 10 miles (15km)
Dover 14 miles (20km)
From M20 junction 11:
- Exit the M20 from junction 11
- Take exit off of roundabout onto A20 towards Hythe and Folkestone Racecoure
- Take first left before the next roundabout
- Continue on A20
- Take first left towards Lyminge
- At the end of the road go left onto Canterbury Road towards Lyminge
- Pass through Lyminge continuing on Canterbury Road towards Elham onto New Road
- Arrive on Elham High Street, The Rose and Crown is on your right.
Our Car park is on your right in between the Pub and Stables (Before the Bus Stop). In addition to the roadside parking, there is parking available at Elham Village Hall at the top end of the High Street towards Canterbury.
By bus: No. 17 from Folkestone stops at the Abbots Fireside and from Canterbury at the Rose and Crown, just outside the Rose & Crown. Operated by Stagecoach.
Nearest train station: Sandling station which connects with London Charing Cross. A taxi would need to be ordered from the station to take you to Elham. Otherwise Folkestone Central connects with London Charing Cross and bus No. 17 stops just around the corner from the station, this will take you directly to Elham. Canterbury East and West connect with London Victoria and London Charing Cross and bus No. 17 can be taken from Cantebury Bus Station directly to Elham. The bus journey takes about 30mins in either direction.